This is my take on a lightened quiche recipe, it was a something I invented in my head last night whilst I was in bed (obviously dreaming of cheese and eggs).
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk (semi or skimmed)
- half a red onion finely chopped
- handful of spinach chopped
- cheese grated for topping.
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- pinch of grated nutmeg
- salt and pepper to season.
- Heat a tortilla wrap in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften. this makes it more pliable for shaping.
- Press into flan tin or cake tin.
- In a bowl, combine all other ingredients
- Pour egg mixture into tortilla base and top with some grated cheddar.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.