Sunday 24 April 2011

Hoppy Easter!


Mini Egg nest cakes! 
An easy, quick Easter treat... and one of my all time favourites.

300g milk chocolate squares
2 tbsp golden syrup
2 tbsp butter or spread alternative
4 Shredded wheat biscuits
Mini eggs to decorate.

In a microwave, on a low heat setting, melt chocolate, golden syrup and butter, checking every 30 seconds to ensure chcolate doesnt burn. Once melted add Shredded wheat biscuits and place spoonfuls into cupcake cases and push 3 Mini eggs into each nest. Chill in fridge for at least an hour to set.


Off to enjoy mine on my balcony. I spent the weekend potting up plants and creating pretty window boxes. I have been attempting to make it a nice space to relax, knit read magazines and get my tan on, in this amazing weather we're having at the moment. Its the only outdoor space I have with my apartment... and its tiny! I'm really missing the lush green gardens and vast parks back in my hometown.

1 comment: