Monday 27 June 2011

Whirlwind Weekend!

This weekend has been hectic! Made a whirlwind trip back home to attend my friends hen do,  we headed to Hoxton in London for dinner, cocktails and dancing.  Such a fun night but it ain't easy being gluten free at a Italian pizza restaurant... i fought doughy temptation... got myself home at the very small hours and passed out with a half eaten PB+J sandwich.

On Sunday morning, whilst nursing a sore head, I sewed badges, baked and packaged dog treats to sell at a local craft fair. The weather was gorgeous and HAWT. In the evening me and the pup caught the train back down south as today i started a new job teaching. I'm pretty knackered and ready for bed and a hot cocoa but here's a quick picture round up...
 
  
freshly baked bobbin's bones
the badges
 The Hens!

OH AND I RECIEVED MY DEGREE RESULTS!.... 2:1!!!  YES. I HAVE A HONOURS IN KNITTTING.

1 comment: