Wednesday 2 February 2011

DIET SODA CUPCAKE

I'm always looking for ways to make recipes lighter and a little bit healthier.  I heard through the internet somehow that you can make a low fat cake by combining a can of any diet beverage with a pre boxed cake mix.  i used a strawberry kids cupcake mix and a can of coke (because i had a can to hand) but i think it would've been nicer with some lemonade or cherryade. also it was a very small packaged mix which only made 8 teeny weeny meager cupcakes so i doubled up the quantities to make some big'uns. served with a good dollop of pink butter icing this cake was light and fluffy pretty awesome!

RECIPE


CUPCAKES
  • 1 box green's tom and jerry kids strawberry cake
  • half can of any diet fizzy drink

ICING
  • 3 tsp flora extra light butter
  • 100g icing suger
  • few drops food colouring

Sat down, feet up, cake and a gossip mag I am in heaven.
 No Beebz, none for you.

4 comments:

  1. Excеllent beаt ! I ωould like to apprеntice while уou
    amenԁ yоur web ѕіte, how can i subѕcribe
    for a blog web ѕite? The accоunt aіded me а аcceptable ԁеal.
    I had bеen а lіttle bit acquaіnteԁ of thіs your broadсaѕt offered brіght
    clear concept

    Vіsit my web-site car transport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that granulated sugar that you sprinkled on? How did you get it pink?! These are cute!

    ReplyDelete