Started off with the cheesey bread then i moved on to...
Phase two of baking saturday... dog biscuits. They are bone shaped this time using this recipe
Chocolate chip applesauce cookie.
I adapted this recipe i found by 'tastes better with friends' and cut down the quantities, because i don't need 36 cookies (well i do).
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of applesauce
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 cup of raisins/chopped ginger/choc chips
- vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F or 180 degrees C
- Cream sugar and applesauce. add in egg white and vanilla extract and whisk further.
- Sift flour with baking soda and salt .
- Add sifted ingredients to applesauce mixture and stir until smooth.
- Add your combo of mix ins, i added chopped crystalized ginger, chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet, spacing the cookies 1 to 2 inches apart.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.