Sunday 13 March 2011

Family Weekend.

Me, Harry and Bobbin left Hastings for home this weekend, as we are going on holiday for a week away in the sun! But before getting tanned in the exotic lands of an all inclusive Egypt getaway. I  Visited my grandma in Hull and went to dance at my cousin's 18th birthday disco. Lots of cake and drink was consumed.
Grandma Bake n Beebz made us a lovely almond Bakewell tart and a delicious apple and raspberry crumble.

On saturday we headed to Worksop in Nottinghamshire for my cousin's party. 

Tipsey.

...and that sums up a cakey weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo na na na nah13 March 2011 at 15:17

    Tipsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, it looks like you had a good weekend. I'm new to your blog and have been poking through your earlier entries. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete