Healthified American style peanut butter and nana pancakes
I don't know why I never make pancakes they tasted unbelievably naughty but have pretty much the same nutritional values as my usual morning bowl of oatmeal. They are a bit more of a faff admittedly.
1/2 cup wholemeal flour
1/4 cup oats
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp sweetner
3/4 c. skim milk
2 egg whites
|stackin' em high!|
- pour ingrediants into a big bowl, sieve in flour and baking powder and mix it all up!
- spoon batter in to pan over a lowish medium heat.
- once batter bubble and sides are coked flip em fluffy thangs over and fry the other side.
- Pile em high and serve with your choice of topping!
Peanut butter syrup
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp skimmed milk powder
1 and a bit tbsp of water
- mix up all the above until youve reached a smooth syrupy consistancy and pour over pancakes. eat immediatly! (I messed around taking photos for too long so they got a bit cold!)
|bob's P cake.|
|headed for the sea and had a walk/run about on the beach.|