Thursday 14 April 2011

Oatmeal Obsessive.

Breakfast this morning; consisting of frozen blueberries, oatmeal, a dash of cinnamon and a splash of skimmed milk. Oats are my favourite way to start my day at the moment, they are like a warm hug in a bowl. cant wait to get out of bed most mornings just so i can get my oatmeal fix!
My current work station, my desk in my old bedroom at my parents. I have been stay here for a bit whilst on spring break/ Easter holiday and have been making my vacant room gradually more homely. Its weird for me to look out my window and see so much green, as I'm so used to looking out on to the beach and waves of hastings. I'm quite enjoying the change of scenery.
Once my eyes had fully opened, I got down to some fashion drawing... for all of ten minutes... I am very easily distracted. I decided to join in on the weekly family grocery shop... managed to sneek a few treats into the trolley like frozen blueberries! then followed that up with some digging round charity shops. picked up a few bits and pieces for my kitchen in my flat.
A wicker basket for £1.50 and an antique mixing bowl for 75p.
Back to my desk and drawing for my final university project, until im distracted again by baking or dog walking or some day time t.v.
Cheerio for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment