Sunday 19 June 2011

Beanie Brownies!

One of the comments on my Chick Pea Blondie recipe inquired about using a different kinda bean/ legume for the base mix... This got the cogs turning and me thinking about the possible yummy variations ...so I took my Blondie recipe and made it even more decadent and chocolaty by using a tin of black beans and adding 2 tsp of good quality cocoa powder to the mix .... Still healthy, but taste oh so more indulgent! ....aaaand gluten free!


CHOCOLATE BLACK BEAN BROWNIES
1 tin of Black beans
1 banana
1 egg
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup sweetener
2 tbsp peanut butter
chocolate chips
Chopped nuts
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract 

Follow the same directions for the blondies! I also made some chocolate icing to drizzle because my sweet tooth was in overdrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment