Anyway, I had to buy em up, but it got me thinking what I could do with em, ya know stretch myself further than dipping those shortbread biccies in a hot coco.
And So... a ultimate cookie was born... CHOCOLATE CHUNKS, MARSHMALLOWS AND CRUMBLED BISCUIT COMBINED IN CHOCOLATEY CHEWIE / FUDGEY COOKIES.
Pass me a glass o' milk stat.
Ingrediants- to make 12 cookies.
- 3/4 cup white Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened good quality cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup soya spread (melted)
- 1/4 cup 1 tbsp milk (rice, soy, cow, etc)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup+ 1tsp granulated sugar
- chocolate chunks or chips, mini marshmallows and gluten free crushed biscuits.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. a baking tray with parchment or silicone paper.
- Combine the flour mix, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking soda and salt. Mix thoroughly, being sure to work out any lumps of cocoa powder.
- In a separate big bowl, Combine the melted spread and milk, mixing with a whisk on medium speed, then add the vanilla and sugar. Mix for a further 20 seconds.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Scoop out the dough by heaping tablespoons and roll them in your hands to form balls, place onto tray and press down lightly.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 12 minutes, until just set. Do not overcook, as chocolate burns easily and the marshmallows will loose their shape. You also want the inside to remain chewy, not dry.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets before shoveling them over to a cooling rack.