oh my mutt munchies...Simple Gluten free shortbread made a bit exciting with the aid of a cookie cutter!
Gluten free shortbread biscuit
100g rice flour
50g coconut flour
1tsp xanthun gum
100g dairy free soya spread
80g caster sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
chocolate chips for decoration
- Pre heat oven to 200*C and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a bowl mix together flours, gum and sugar.
- add vanilla extracts and cut cold butter/spread into cubes add to bowl and rub into dry ingredients. combine and bring together into a dough ball
- flour surface and roll out dough to about 0.5 cm thickness
- press in cookie cutter and carefully lift shapes onto prepared tray.
- decorate with choc chips
- bake for 10 minutes.
- remove from oven and cool on tray, then very carefully place each biscuit onto a cooling rack.
- decorate with extra icing if desired.
This one needs a vets attention stat...
...OH too late his lower half is already in my tummy and I don't think we can save him.