My latest obsession is ginger, i have been throwing candid chunks and ground spice in everything, the firery kick seems to suit all that i know and love, like chocolate and dark chocolate and nuts ermmm and chocolate.oh Im also reeeeally enjoying slavering peanut butter and ginger preserve all over my toast... its a pretty tight combo...
...Im just filling this post with jibber jabber, My minds gone blank, because i'm eating this very cookie as i type, and its too darn good, its turning my noggin into a chocolatey chewy mush and making it tricky to think/write about things right now. so ill post a picture of bobbin to compensate for lack of reading material...
Healthy Ginger nut & choc chip cookie!
makes 10-12 cookies
- 1/2 cup oat flour (ground rolled oats!)
- 1/4 cup chestnut flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp bicarb of soda (not baking powder)
- 1 tsp ground ginger spice
- 2T to 1/3 cup chocolate chips, depending on your preference
- 2 tsp candid ginger pieces
- 2T brown sugar
- 2tsp sweetner or more depending on your sweet tooth.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1T coconut oil or pre-melted margarine
- 1T plus 2tsp nondairy milk (feel free to switch proportions of milk and oil) (25g)