- 300g brown GF bread flour mix flour
- 20g coconut flour
- 1 tbsp xantham gum
- 30g sesame seeds
- 15g poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fast-action dried yeast
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 400ml hand-hot water
- Mix the flours with the xantham gum, seeds, and salt in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients.
- mix with wooden spoon until it forms a sticky dough, then knead for around 1 minute.
- Transfer to the loaf tin. smooth the top for a nice presentable finish, (unlike me)
- Cover loosely with oiled cling film and leave in a warm place until the dough reaches the top of the tin – approx 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 200 C. Remove the cling film and bake in the oven until risen, golden, around 40 minutes.
- Tip out of tin on to a wire rack.
taken a new job in the countryside. Its a new chapter in our lives and the first time in 3 years me and Harry wont be living together. But I'm determined to make it work and hopefully it will be like a new adventure.
Once we got back in, I decided that I should really begin the process of packing... the big move is only 4 days away! but first... some toast, PB and a cuppa.
Let the procrastination begin.