Sunday 10 July 2011

Under the weather in glorious weather...

 I'm feeling totally run down this weekend, got home from work at 7.30 on friday and fell into a much needed deep coma til 9.30 Saturday morning... I HAD MY FIRST EVER DRIVING LESSON AT 9.45!  my provisional arrived only the other day but I was quick off the mark and got booked in.
Quickly threw a Vitamin C tablet into a glass and chugged it down to boost the old immune system
 Driving outfit...
 cute primark dress, it has foxes printed all over it, it has a peter pan collar and it was 6 pounds... lubbly. I NEED TO CLEAN THAT MIRROR...
note: i have 15 minutes to get ready but I still manage to find my camera and take photos... yup I have my priorites in order.

My driving lesson went swimmingly, got in a pickle learning what all those gears/ clutch/ brake thingys do at first, but after a while I was enjoying my drive and picking things up really quickly... it was all going so well... until i spotted too unbelievably adorable Shih Tzu pups... lost concentration crashed into a curb, stalled and created a mini traffic jam. Nerves a bit frayed, I straighten my self out, and looked out the window in time for a heckler to shout out a profanity about learner drivers... oh well back on the road next weekend... for hill starts... watch out.


Got home and although driving was actually pretty fun and exhillerating, I felt atrocious and collapsed on my couch for pretty much the rest of the day. oh Apart from going to the kitchen to bake these blueberry and chocolate chip cookies (blueberries and chocolate are both good for the immune system riiiiight)
 and those cheese and spinach waffles...

Today I don't feel much better in fact maybe worse,  but decided to get out in the beautiful sunshine with Beebz. sucks feeling under the weather in beautiful weather!
whilst on out walk i picked up some pick me ups!
 
new icing nozzle, cake decorations and cupcake box... and the cashier threw in some complementary truffles... nibble nibble. yum.
and picked up 3 punnets of reduced strawberries... nearly worked my way through 2 boxes whilst typing....

No comments:

Post a Comment