Anyway back to the subject at hand...
crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. perfect for dipping with guacamole or sour cream. I had mine this afternoon, plonked on my couch as the perfect Saturday afternoon movie snack, with a dollop of warm laughing cow cheese spread all ohhhber each segment.
- 1/4 +1 tbsp of cup skim milk or your favorite milk substitute
- 1/2 tsp active quick yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetener
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- tsp melted spread
- 3 tbsp Gluten Free flour mix
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- tbsp laughing cow light spread
- chopped wilted spinach
- mix up the batter in a large bowl ...Sift and mix dry ingredients together, make a well and and whisk all the wet ingredients.)
- add cheese and spinach.
- leave to stand and fire up the irons!
- once the waffle iron it hot hot hot pour in batter and cook for 4 mins or until crisp and browned.... then slice up and enjoyyyyy!
190 calories per whole waffle!