That fluff has a mid of its own... reminds me of all that flowing marshmallow stuff in Ghost Busters...
( I have always wanted to be the stay puff marshmallow man at halloween... gonna have to get thinking about costumes stat.)
So armed with some left over gf cake box mix, canned pumpkin and my spatula I got to work.
(lower fat/calories version)
Makes 6 large whoops
- GF cake box mix (I use Mrs Crimbles sponge mix)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- marshmallow fluff for filling.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- whisk egg white into to pumpkin mixture. Blending well.
- Add box mixture. and Blend well with whisk on high speed.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop dough onto parchment paper/baking sheet with 2 inchest between cookies. Flatten out batter with wet spatula.(for even whoopies)
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from parchment paper.
- Once cool dollop one piece with marshmallow and sandwich together with another pie top.
- decorate accordingly.